Sunday, March 2, 2014

Thing #6

Discovering Web 2.0 tools:

Ok, ok, I'm starting to enjoy this whole "Web 2.0" thing. I'm still skeptical, but I am finding different things that I can use for my students or with them to help them create graphics for projects and what not. Searching through the Web 2.0 tools, I came across this nifty little site called Canva.  This site is amazing! It is exactly what I have been looking for to create graphics for posters, or even my facebook page.

Here's the link to the site: Canva

The site walks you through a tutorial on how to make your graphics or collages or anything you desire!
I have yet to find anything I dislike about this site except that you need to be careful you don't end up paying for anything, but it's EXTREMELY user friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment