Tuesday, May 6, 2014

One last thing?!?! Is it the end??


I really enjoyed navigating through all the activities. I have learned a lot of new ways to integrate technology into my classroom for future students. I enjoyed Animoto and learning about how to get students interested about blogging. The awesome thing about technology is that it is ever changing. If it continues to evolve as fast as everyone is saying, technology really will end up being the education of the future. 

As far as improvements, please make sure that all the programs are compatible with all computer types. I have many URLs that would not work with my Dell ( sorry, it's the only one I can afford). 

I will definitely keep up with my RSS feed to stay informed with all the new educational advancements!

No comments:

Post a Comment